This is such an easy recipe to throw together and it’ll leave you with a delicious, on-the-go breakfast for the rest of the week. The yogurt in these means that the texture is a little bit different than your typical muffin but it also means that these are packed with protein and sure to keep you full. Fruity, fun and personally portioned, these Blueberry Muffins will make your morning, even if you don’t get a date out of them.
Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- ½ of a 6 oz container of blueberries about ½ a cup
- ¾ cups flour
- 1.5 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 oz fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray
- Step 2 Combine flour, cornstarch, salt and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Step 3 Add butter and sugar and mix until fluffy and well combined
- Step 4 Pour in vanilla, egg and yogurt and stir to combine
- Step 5 Gently incorporate blueberries
- Step 6 Divide mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups
- Step 7 Bake for 15-17 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean, be careful not to overcook
- Step 8 Cool to room temperature and store extras in refrigerator
I make these on the weekend and eat one a day but you could also freeze leftovers and just pop one in the fridge overnight to defrost. Try reheating in the toaster oven or air fryer to get that nice, crisp top. Switch out blueberries for your favorite muffin flavor.