This Chicken Tinga Salad Bowl, for example, is just the 3rd of many ways I’ve shared to eat one original, base dish. While, as I’ve said before, I can’t seem to find any wrong way to eat Chicken Tinga, this is definitely one of my favorites.
So, I might not have made quite the type of lifestyle 180 of my former flame in the past couple of years. Then again, I was already pretty well established and mature at the time (if I do say so myself). I’m not entirely sure, then, where an equivalent turnaround could have taken me.
In any case, my adult life might be pretty stable but that certainly isn’t keeping me from switching things up in the kitchen.
Chicken Tinga Salad Bowl
- 1 cup baby spinach or mixed lettuce
- ½ cup prepared pico de gallo
- 1 green onion chopped
- 1 serving prepared Chicken Tinga
- 1.5 oz cotija or low-fat cheddar cheese
- Hot sauce optional
- Step 1 In a serving bowl, stir green onion and pico de gallo into lettuce mixture
- Step 2 Top with Chicken Tinga. Sprinkle cheese over entire bowl. Drizzle hot sauce on top if desired