These ham, egg, and cheese muffins are the perfect solution for a quick and satisfying breakfast. This dish is great for both a quick grab-and-go breakfast on the go and a leisurely weekend morning spent at home. The protein and flavor in these muffins will give you a great boost to your day.
Ham Egg and Cheese Muffins
- Mix the following ingredients together in a bowl with a whisk:
- 1 glass milk
- Vegetable Oil 14 Cup
- 1 egg
- To a separate bowl add:
- 2 cups of flour of any kind
- 3.0 grams of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 gram of salt
- It shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to prepare this dish if you have everything ready to go.
- Set oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners or grease all 12 cups.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Light and fluffy egg whites can be achieved by whisking together sugar and eggs in a large bowl. Add the flour mixture to the melted butter and stir until combined. The gammon and cheese should be folded in gently.
- Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin tins. A toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin should come out clean after 15-18 minutes of baking. Cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
How to Perfect Your Egg, Ham, and Cheese Muffins
Making ham, egg, and cheese muffins can be simplified with the help of some tried-and-true methods. First, don’t overmix the batter; doing so will make for tough muffins. Second, invest in high-quality ingredients; they’ll make all the difference in the world in terms of flavor and texture. Third, for hassle-free removal, use a non-stick muffin tin or paper liners. The muffins will be done when they are golden brown and have risen slightly during baking.
Muffins stuffed with gammon, eggs, and cheese are simple to make if you follow these guidelines. To make the batter, simply combine all of the ingredients and stir until they are evenly distributed. Bake at a low to medium heat until puffed and golden brown. Set aside to cool before serving hot or hot and cold. Enjoy!
How to Put It Away
These muffins, if prepared according to the recipe, can be stored for a week at room temperature in an airtight container. You can extend their shelf life by two months in the freezer if that’s what you need. Make sure to individually wrap each item in plastic wrap or foil before putting it into a freezer bag.
The classic ham-egg-and-cheese muffin recipe has inspired numerous variations. Several of our top picks are as follows.
If you want to give the muffins a savory twist, try mixing in some chopped onions or green peppers.
Diced apples or bananas can be added for extra sweetness.
Before baking, sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese on top of the muffins for a cheesy boost.
These are merely a few of the many possible variations on this time-honored dish. Try your hand at being inventive and seeing what other tasty twists you can add.
Data on Dietary Supplements
Everyone wants to know exactly what they’re putting into their bodies when it comes to food. That is especially true for the morning meal. Since it’s the first meal of the day and all.
That’s why we’re providing a breakdown of the nutrients in our savory gammon, egg, and cheese muffins. What’s in each muffin:
3.5g of Saturated Fat
Total cholesterol level: 80mg
In terms of sodium, there are 470mg.
Net carbs: 27g
Fibrous Substances, 1 g
Muffins made with gammon, eggs, and cheese are a hearty and satisfying breakfast option. You can have these delicious snacks ready in no time at all with only 20 minutes of preparation time. This dish will quickly become a favorite, whether you’re in the mood for something light and nutritious or hearty and savory. When the year 2021 finally arrives, we hope that this easy but delicious recipe will be at the top of your to-do list. Happy eating!