Pizza is a good choice any time of day. Adding meatballs elevates the dish to new heights. The Meatball Pizza Bombs are flavorful and simple to make. Meatballs, cheese, and your preferred pizza toppings can be easily added to your preferred pizza dough and baked. So, get baking, and eat up!
These meatball pizza bombs are simple to make and will satisfy your pizza cravings. They require only a handful of basic ingredients and are guaranteed to please everyone in the household.
Specifically, you’ll need:
Pre-made meatballs: minus one package
-1 bottle of pizza condiments
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, 1 Package
A single package of chilled biscuit dough
First, get the oven going at 350 degrees. Next, brown the meatballs on all sides and cook them through in a large skillet over medium heat. The meatballs should be drained of any excess grease and set aside.
Combine the pizza sauce and mozzarella in a bowl. Do not stir the mixture at this time.
The time has come to construct the pizza bombs. Flatten out a single biscuit dough ball. Put a meatball in the middle and cover it with sauce. To seal in the filling, bring the dough’s edges together and pinch at the top. To use the remaining ingredients, repeat the process.
Biscuits should be baked for 12-15 minutes, or until the dough is a deep golden colour. Warm it up and savour it!
Meatball Pizza Bombs
- Lean ground beef one pound
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs with Italian seasoning
- Parmesan cheese grated, 14 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Sprinkling of onion powder equal to one-fourth of a teaspoon
- A Pinch of Salt
- Black pepper 1/8 teaspoon
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 a jar spaghetti sauce
- Twenty-four defrosted mini dough balls about 1 inch each
- First, have an oven ready at 350 degrees F.
- Step 2: Combine the beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Roll the dough into bite-sized balls and set them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Fourth, put the meatballs in the oven for ten minutes.
- Put them on the pizza dough after they've been baked for 5 minutes and allowed to cool.
- Six, set the oven temperature to 425 degrees F.
- 7 Flour a work surface, roll out the dough, and place it on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Cover with pizza sauce and your preferred toppings (we used mozzarella cheese and pepperoni).
- Put it in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden and the filling is hot.
Recipe Nutritional Value
The typical serving size of this recipe is 2 meatball pizza bombs, and they contain the following nutrients:
Fat: 17.5 g
8.2 grammes of saturated fat
Average cholesterol level: 107 mg
950 milligrammes of sodium
Total carbs: 34 g
Consists of 2 grammes of fibre.
5 g of sugar
Weight, 20.5 g; Protein, 20.5 g
You can’t go wrong with the combination of pizza and meatballs in this bite-sized appetiser or snack. Because of the use of lean ground beef, both the fat and calorie content of this dish are kept to a minimum. The protein in the beef can aid in the development and maintenance of muscle tissue. Vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, and iron are just some of the vitamins and minerals supplied by the tomato sauce and cheese.
Recipe Variations and Substitutes
Spices like paprika or Italian seasoning would be great additions to the meatballs.
It’s up to you whether you want to use premade pizza dough or make your own from scratch. Use whole wheat dough or a gluten-free alternative if you’re watching your weight. Finally, you can use whatever pizza toppings you like atop your pizza bombs.