Made from a combination of pre-shredded potatoes and cauliflower rice, these No Hassle Air-Fryer Latkes have all your favorite holiday deliciousness without the hours of work or high fat content! Seriously, these were shockingly easy to make and no one even realized they were both easier and more health conscious than the originals!
Jewish or not, you have to try these, just ask my Wisconsinite (read: not Jewish) friends! Made from a combination of pre-shredded potatoes and cauliflower rice, these No Hassle Air-Fryer Latkes have all your favorite holiday deliciousness without the hours of work or high fat content!
No Hassle Air-Fryer Latkes Recipe
- 20 oz bag shredded potatoes
- 12 oz bag riced cauliflower
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Step 1 In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well
- Step 2 Preheat air-fryer to 390 degrees
- Step 3 Spray basket with cooking spray
- Step 4 Form small patties from the potato mixture, I made about 35
- Step 5 In batches, air fry your patties for 4 minutes, shake then continue to fry for another 4 minutes or until Latkes reach desired crispiness
I threw in the riced cauliflower as a sneaky extra bit of veggies but you can omit if you don’t have it on hand. If you want the full Chanukah experience, serve these Air-Fryer Latkes with applesauce and sour cream for. If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also bake these at 425 degrees for about half an hour, flipping once, just make sure your baking sheet is well greased