These Savory Turkey Sausage Baked Oatmeal Muffins are the easiest and tastiest way to start the day. They’re the best portable breakfast or snack because they’re full of protein and flavour. It’s also simple to alter the ingredients to suit your specific diet.
Savoury Baked Oatmeal Muffins with Turkey Sausage
- Sausage Turkey, 1/2 Pound Bulk
- Traditional oats about 2 cups' worth
- Amount of Milk Needed: 2 Cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Baking Powder One Tablespoon
- 1/2 milligramme of salt
- Black pepper ground, 1/4 teaspoon
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees C). Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners or grease the cups.
- Mix the turkey sausage, muesli, milk, egg, and melted butter in a large bowl. Stir together and divide among muffin cups.
- A toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin should come out clean after 20 minutes of baking.
Facts About Nutrition
Turkey sausage is an excellent food choice due to its high nutritional value. It’s a good source of protein and has fewer calories than regular sausage. About 7 grammes of protein can be found in a single turkey sausage link.
These baked muesli with savoury turkey sausage are a delicious and healthy way to start the day. About 10 grammes of protein can be found in each muffin, making them a great breakfast option. These muffins are made with whole grain oats, so they are high in fibre as well. And the addition of the tasty turkey sausage really amps up the flavour.
Advice and Modifications
To vary the dish’s flavour, experiment with using various sausages.
-For a cheesy twist, fold some shredded cheese into the batter.
Put a little of whatever condiment or sauce you like best on top of the muffins.
-Prepare a large batch and store in the freezer so that you’ll have breakfast ready to go even on the busiest mornings.
Savory Turkey Sausage Baked Oatmeal Muffins is a recipe we think you’ll love. These muffins are a wonderful way to supplement your morning meal with some healthy protein and fibre. They’re delicious, simple to make, and convenient because you can keep leftovers in the fridge or freezer. Try them out; we’re confident that you’ll enjoy them just as much as we do.