These individual Oreo cheesecakes are just the thing when you want something sweet but not too heavy. They’re a tasty and nutritious alternative because they’re made with fat-free cream cheese and Greek yogurt. Because they’re miniature, you can eat a couple without feeling too guilty.
Small Batch Lighter Oreo Cheesecakes
- Miniature less heavy Oreo cheesecakes require:
- -One and a half cups Oreo biscuit crumbs light
- Three Tablespoons of Softened Butter
- -16 oz. softened cream cheese
- half a cup of sugar
- minus 1 tsp. of pure vanilla extract
- Two beaten eggs
- Light sour cream 1/4 cup
- Turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees F. Prepare parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- The cookies and sugar should be ground to a fine powder in a food processor. Put the butter in a blender and blend until smooth. Pack the ingredients into the base of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Put in oven for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and set aside to cool while you make the filling.
- Cream cheese and sugar should be beaten together until fluffy in a large bowl. Be sure to thoroughly mix the mixture after adding each egg. Blend in some vanilla essence.
- The whipped topping should be folded in until it is just combined. Serve atop crust.
- Cheesecake needs to be baked for 25 minutes, or until the center is set.
You can play around with this recipe in a number of different ways. You could switch up the crust with a few different kinds of cookies, or throw some chocolate chips into the mix. The cheesecakes would taste great with a dollop of whipped cream or a drizzle of chocolate ganache on top. Try to think outside the box and see what you can create!
How to Bake a Flawless Miniature Lighter Oreo Cheesecake
1. Turn the oven temperature up to 350 degrees F. Flour and grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Butter, sugar, and eggs should be creamed together until fluffy in a large bowl. Blend in the vanilla extract.
3. The flour, baking powder, and salt should be mixed together before being added to the butter mixture. Oreo biscuit crumbs should be folded in carefully. The batter is poured into the already-prepared pan.
4. A toothpick inserted into the center of the cake should come out clean after 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Hold on a wire rack until cool, then serve.
Indulge in a sweet treat without feeling guilty with this recipe for a smaller batch of lighter Oreo cheesecakes. You won’t be able to resist this sinful dessert because of the Oreos, light cream cheese, and sugar. Whether you’re making it for one person or a crowd at your next party, this dish will be a hit. Don’t forget to peruse the rest of our mouthwatering recipes!