This Strawberry Coconut Daiquiri is sweet, fruity and fun! Meanwhile, it has zero added sugar – just fresh fruit, fruit extract and alcohol! Now, that’s my kind of healthy! Celebrate National Rum Day any day of the year with this delicious cocktail that will take you right back to the days of tropical vacations!
So, maybe most guys I’m going to be into are going to have to at-least-not-hate some of the things I like. Luckily, with tasty drinks like this one, it shouldn’t be too hard to find the first bit of common ground!
Strawberry Coconut Daiquiri
- 1 cup strawberries leaves removed, frozen
- 3 dashes coconut extract
- 1 tablespoon fat free whipped topping
- 1 shot light rum
- ½ shot triple sec
- Step 1 Combine frozen strawberries, coconut extract and whipped topping in a food processor or blender
- Step 2 Stir in rum and triple sec
- Step 3 Serve over ice if desired