These bite-sized appetisers are made with only two ingredients: everything bagel seasoning and pre-made pizza dough. Baking everything bagels is as easy as rolling out the dough, cutting out circles, topping with the seasoning, and baking.
In a matter of minutes, you can prepare a tasty finger food that is ideal for munching. Don’t forget to serve these 2-Ingredient Dough Everything Seasoned Bagel Dogs at your next party or barbecue!
Two-Ingredient Dough Everything Seasoned Bagel Dogs
- No buns for hot dogs
- One 12-ounce can of chilled scone dough
- Melted Butter One Tablespoon
- One-half of a teaspoon of dried garlic
- Reduced to a pinch of onion powder
- oregano dried, 1/4 teaspoon
- a pinch of ground dried parsley
- a pinch of salt no more than a quarter teaspoon
- a pinch of ground black pepper
- Hot dog count: -8
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees C).
- Mix the yeast, salt, and 1/2 cup of the flour together in a large bowl. Combine and put aside for later.
- Warm the water and honey in a small saucepan. Put the butter in and heat it up while stirring. Combine these ingredients and pour them into the bowl containing the flour. Mix thoroughly by stirring.
- Add the remaining flour a little at a time until you have a nice, pliable dough. To achieve a smooth texture, knead for at least 10 minutes. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place for an hour, or until dough has doubled in size.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal parts and punch it down. Each section can be rolled into a long rope with a diameter of about 1/2 inch. Form a bagel by making a loop with each rope and pressing the ends together.
There are many different ways to tweak this recipe to give it a new twist. What about these?
To give the dough a more robust flavour, try mixing in some minced onion or garlic.
-Experiment with using other cheeses besides cheddar, Swiss, and pepper Jack in the filling.
Miniature bagel dogs can be made by slicing the dough into small pieces and placing mini hot dogs inside.
Substitute the dough’s seasonings for a new taste. If you want to spice it up, try adding some cayenne pepper or herbs like oregano or thyme.
What You Need to Know to Make the Best Bagel Dog
1. To get started, get some good hot dogs. For the best taste and texture, choose all-beef hot dogs.
2. Split the hot dogs down the middle so you have two longer, leaner pieces. This will reduce the risk of them exploding while cooking and ensure that they cook uniformly.
3. To make the hot dog fit more comfortably on the bagel, cut it in half lengthwise and slit the halves open. Take care not to sever them completely in half.
4. Pick out some delicious bagels. You can use whatever kind of bagel you like, but our favourites are plain and everything. You want them to be nice and soft, but not so soft that they fall apart when you bite into them.
5. Bagels should be lightly toasted before hot dogs are added. The bottoms won’t get wet and they’ll stay together better if you do this.
6. Toast some bagels, slather them with your preferred condiments, and top them with hot dogs. Mustard, ketchup, and relish are some of our favourites, but feel free to experiment!
7 . Serve right away, and savour every bite!
Suggestions for Plating
You can eat your Ingredient Dough Everything Seasoned Bagel Dogs in a variety of creative ways. We recommend these delicious serving suggestions:
Cut them into wedges and serve with your preferred dipping sauce.
-Use as an entree or appetiser when served whole.
Fill it with your favourite fillings and eat it as a wrap or sandwich.
We’re confident that you’ll enjoy these Everything Seasoned Bagel Dogs made with Ingredient Dough just as much any which way you choose to serve them.
Bagel dogs made from two-ingredient dough are a great way to save money and time while still enjoying a tasty snack. You can whip up this dish in no time at all thanks to how straightforward the instructions are. These bagel dogs with everything seasoning will please the palates of your loved ones. They’re delicious whether they’re fresh off the grill or cold from the fridge.